17th March 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Which course to opt for post graduation between part time MBA and MCA?

I am computer science graduate. I spent 2 year years for bank coaching and i didn't get any job.Now i want to do post graduation.i want a govt. job.
which is better ?

1) regular mba and continue coaching class in part time
2) part time mba
3)regular Mca/part time

19th March 2015, 08:20 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Which course to opt for post graduation between part time MBA and MCA?

First of all, since you are a computer science graduate you should have looked for smaller companies also. Today there are so many small group of companies that work on software solutions too. Did you only concentrate on Infosys, Google, TCS, etc.? But there are so many other companies. If you log onto www.techgig.com/jobs, you will see that so many small domestic market bound companies who want candidates like you. You must be having a good knowledge in programming techniques. So use that to get a good job in such smaller companies. Today there is a huge demand of C++ programmers. If you have good skills in C++ sit for the interviews in such companies. If you don't then join a part time 6 months course on C++ and get a certificate and then go ahead for such interviews.
Along with your job you can do a part time MBA in distance universities like Amity(www.amity.edu) or Ignou(www.ignou.ac.in). These are well known universities for part time or distance MBA education. Sit for Common Aptitude Test(CAT) or Management Aptitude Test(MAT). These are entrance examinations for MBA. If you clear any of these tests you will be eligible to enter into the part time MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?