1st January 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

When will be the next online CPT Exam?

i want to give next cpt online exam please say me answer about my question on my email adress "[email protected]"

6th January 2012, 01:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the next online CPT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to give next cpt online exam please say me answer about my question on my email adress "[email protected]"
The upcoming Common Proficiency Test will be conducted in the month of June 2012. The notification regarding the same has not been yet published but is likely to get published during the month of February 2012.

To be eligible for the test, you must have qualified 10+2 level of exam, conducted by a recognized board.

The Common Proficiency Test comprise of the following subjects:

Fundamentals of Accounting
Mercantile Laws
General Economics
Quantitative Aptitude

In order to qualify the exam, you will have to score a minimum of 50% marks. The total marks of Common Proficiency Test is 200, which means, to qualify it, you will have to score a minimum of 100 marks.

For more information, refer to the official website of ICAI.
19th July 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

when next cpt online exam?
4th February 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Please Let me know when is the next online CPT exam [email protected]
4th February 2013, 07:51 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

CA CPT - Common Proficiency Test is an entry level examination for admission to the Chartered Accountancy Course. A 10th Passed student can register for CPT Course by filling in the prescribed registration form along with the requisite fee.

A student who has passed higher qualifications than 10th class such as B.Com, M.Com, LL.B., ICWA, CS, MBA is also, in the first instance, to appear and pass CPT Examination to join the Chartered Accountancy Course

CA CPT 2013 Paper Pattern:-

CPT Examination is objective type test comprising of 4 subjects which are: -

(a) Fundamentals of Accounting – 60 marks,
(b) Mercantile Laws – 40 marks,
(c) General Economics – 50 marks and
(d) Quantitative Aptitude - 50 marks.

The CPT Examination is held twice a year on a Sunday in the months of June and December every year.

CPT June - 2013 Notification

The Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is pleased to notify that the Common Proficiency Test (Paper- Pencil Mode) will be held on Sunday, 16th June, 2013 in two sessions .

First Session
(i.e. Morning Session) :
TIME : 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST)
Section - A Fundamentals of Accounting
Section - B Mercantile Laws

Second Session
(i.e. Afternoon Session)
TIME : 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (IST)
Section - C General Economics
Section - D Quantitative Aptitude

1. Common Proficiency Test application forms duly filled in may be sent so as to reach the Additional Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi not later than 24th April, 2013.

2. Applications received after 24th April, 2013 shall not be entertained under any circumstances. Applications duly filled in will be received by hand delivery at the offices of Institute at New Delhi and at the Decentralized Offices of the Institute at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Pune upto 24th April, 2013. . It may be noted that there is no provision for acceptance of application forms after 24th April, 2013 with late fee.

3. The candidates who fill up the examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org from 3rd April, 2013 (10.00 hrs) to 24th April, 2013 (17.30 hrs) and remit the fee online by using either VISA or MASTER Credit/ Debit Card shall not be charged Rs. 500/- (i.e. cost of application form fee) in order to popularize filling-in of application form online.

4. Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the said course on or before 2nd April, 2013 and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?