5th February 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about M.Tech PGCET for B.Tech final year student?

Hello sir ,
i am completed my btech final year...
I want to do MTECH through PGCET ...
So i want knw all the details about PGCET...
Can u plss send all the details regarding PGCET to me

28th February 2015, 09:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about M.Tech PGCET for B.Tech final year student?

PGCET is the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test which is for all graduate students for study of their master degree like MBA(Master of Business Administration), M.tech(Master in Technology) ,M.Pharma(Master in Pharmacy), M.Arch(Master in Architecture), M.E(Master in Education) courses.

These colleges are established in Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh and in many other states and provides many facilities like hostel, food, gym etc. apart from studies.

Students are provided a rank based on the rank and according to it they get the college.
Student must have 50% in the qualifying examination if he is a general candidate and 45% aggregate if SC/ST.

If anyone has appeared for GATE and has a valid score then you need not to sit in PGCET. For further details of PGCET, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?