30th December 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Details about PGCET? When will it be conducted? How could I prepare for the exam?

Details about PGCE?T exam

I am studying B.Tech IV year(IT).i want to do M.tech.
Please give me the details about PGCET.
When it will be conducted?
I want to know the full details about it.

how could i preparefor this exam..........give some suggestiongs regarding d books?
in wat way i could get good rank.....nice colege........

2nd January 2012, 04:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about PGCET? When will it be conducted? How could I prepare for the exam?

PGCET exams are conducted in the month of August for M.Tech course. The notification of the same will be advertised in the month of May and June. You can expect that notification of PGCET 2012 will be advertised in the last week of May 2012 or 1st week of June 2012. If you have a valid GATE score you can get admission for M.Tech without writing PGCET exam. The application form of PGCET can be obtained by sending a request to the Executive Director PGCET. The cost of application last year was Rs. 600/-. The exam is object type in the subjects covered in the qualifying exam. You should refer to old question papers and make proper study plan. You can also refer to different books available in market. To get nice college you should try to obtain good score in GATE exam.
4th February 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about PGCET? When will it be conducted? How could I prepare for the exam?

Sir,i will be completing my BBM by Feb,2012.I am interested to pursue MBA further.what are all the exams that i can take to pursue MBA..?? when is the karnataka PGCET exam for MBA course..? How to apply.? when is the last date.? Pls guide me... which are the other exams that i can take apart from Karnataka PGCET.? pls help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?