4th August 2017, 11:28 PM
Hemaieyta

When will the practical classes commence for 12th science stream?

When will the practical classes commence for 12th science stream? Can you please give me the details on this? What type of preparation is needed to ensure that we will clear the practical exam with full marks? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

5th August 2017, 09:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the practical classes commence for 12th science stream?

As far as you are concerned about the commencement of practical classes of Science for Class 12th then it should have started with commencement of your Class 12th.

Further for the date of commencement of practical examination of Class 12th generally takes place in the month of January or February of that year in which student is appearing the Class 12th.

For securing good marks in the practical examination you should be very serious about performing your experiments in school as a slight a error can result huge deviation in the desired outcome. Also you have to very good at viva examination for which you can refer to the lab manuals published by publications like Saraswati, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?