11th July 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?

sir i am astha jain completed my m.com from kurukshetra university with 80%marks and i want to do ph.d in commerce.please suggest me where i should apply for admission in ph.d and how can i get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?
  2. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  3. Can I apply for PhD at Kurukshetra university if done M.Phil and not a domicile of Haryana?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  5. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  6. Can I study PhD in Taxation being a M.Com final student of Kurukshetra University? List of universities offering this PhD? -- [New]
  7. When the application form for admission in PhD(Management) course will be available at M.D.U. Rohtak, Kurukshetra University and GJU, Hissar for both Regular and Distance Modes?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  9. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  11. How can I do PhD in Hindi in Kurukshetra University with 52% in M.A.?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in IIT-Delhi for a UGC JRF qualifier?
  13. When to get admission for Ph.D in Hindi from Kurukshetra University?
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD in English in Kurukshetra University with 52% in M.A.(English)?
  15. Does Panjab University and Kurukshetra University offer distance PhD in Economics?
  16. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  17. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  18. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
6th October 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?

i wanna apply phd from csjm university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?