4th August 2011, 12:55 PM
lalitgautam7

Prospectus of Himachal Pradesh University for admission in B.Ed?

To get the admission in B.Ed, can u send me a prospectus of himachal pradesh university?

Regards,
Lalit

16th January 2012, 01:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prospectus of Himachal Pradesh University for admission in B.Ed?

As to pursue B.ed in Himachal Pradesh university you have to hold a graduate degree from a recognised college with good percentage.You can collect the form from the office of the Chairperson, Department of Education, H. P. University, Shimla on working days during office hours on payment of Rs.275/- at the counter and through registered post by sending crossed Indian Postal Order/Band Draft of Rs.325/- payable to the finance officer,Himachal Pradesh University.But now the date of admission is passed as it was in the month of july.
16th January 2012, 03:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitgautam7 View Post
To get the admission in B.Ed, can u send me a prospectus of himachal pradesh university?

Regards,
Lalit
Applications are invited from eligible candidate for admission to B. Ed courses for the session 2011-12 in the department of education, H. P University, Government College of Teacher education, Dharamsala and other colleges of education under self financing scheme recognised by NCTE and affiliated to H. P. University. Out of the total available seats 85% of the seats are reserved for bonafide/domicile residents of Himachal Pradesh and 15% seats to the residents of the other states.
Handbook of information containing admission forms can be availed from the office of the Chairperson, Department of education, H. P. University, Shimla on working days during office hours on payment of Rs. 275/- at the counter and through registered post by sending crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft of Rs. 325/- payable to finance Officer, H. P. University, Shimal, alongwith request for supply of prospects by post to be sent to the chairperson, Department of Education.
Money order shall not be accepted.
Handbook of information shall also be available at District Headquarters Post Office and selected Tehsil headquarters post office in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
For further information please visit their official website:
http://hpuniv.nic.in
5th February 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

sir iwant to take admission in b.ed for the session of 2012. Im residentel of u.p n my mob is 9837318944 pls tell about seat n fees very soon. Rajesh kr
7th February 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO APPLY FOR B.ED. SO I WANT TO KNOW FROM WHERE I GET PROSPECTUS.
17th February 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I want know that what is the total fee for all course and hostel fee. Send me that information threw email [email protected]
17th April 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I got 44.8% in graduation from delhi university Now I want to do b.ed for hpu tell me about fee or others important things .my email id is [email protected].
7th June 2012, 02:18 PM

Post Re: Prospectus of Himachal Pradesh University for admission in B.Ed?

I WANT TO APPLY FOR B.ED. SO I WANT TO KNOW FROM WHERE I GET PROSPects.
11th June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I WANT TO TAKE B.ED ADMISSION FOR THE SESSION 2012 IN HPU.I AM RESIDENTAL OF W.B ,I WANT TO KNOW COURSE FEE,HOSTEL FEE,CUT OFF MARKS,NO. OF SEATS.PLEASE SEND ME ANSWER IN [email protected]
20th June 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I WANT ADMISSION IN B.ED I HAVE SPORTS QUOTA SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY SEATS ARE THERE UNDER THIS QUOTA
11th July 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

how many seats for b.ed in university campus
25th August 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

percentage in graduation gen.cat.
21st December 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do b.ed from h.p.u. So tell me from where can i get prospectus. My mail id is [email protected]
12th February 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello

I have done BSc Biotech and MSc Biotech from Punjab. I had more than 70% in both. Can I get admission in HPU for b.ed?

I am having doubts because someone told me than since I have pursured both my bachelors and masters dgree in biotech from Punjab, I will not get admission in b.ed in HPU.
30th September 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM DOING B.ED. FROM HPU I CLEAR ALL EXAMS BUT ONLY ONE PAPER OF TEACHING OF ENGLISH IS NOT CLEAR. I GIVEN TO TIME REPAPER BUT I CAN'T CLEAR IT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO NOW PLEASE SIR. MY MAIL ID IS [email protected] PHONE NO. IS 9888599126
30th September 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM DOING B.ED. FROM HPU. SIR MY QUESTION IS THAT MY ONE PAPER TEACHING OFF ENGLISH IS NOT CLEAR I GIVE TWO TIME REAPPEAR EXAM AFTER THAT I CAN'T CLEAR THE EXAM BUT CAN I DO NOW.
12th July 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi all, I did my b.ed from HPU in 2011-2012, does anyone has the prospectus for this year or have any idea that the supervised teaching training was for how many days and can we get the certificate for the same ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?