26th June 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?

Hello
How do I get information regarding admission
forms and dates for PhD in various universities -
Kurukshetra university, Punjab University????
please guide me and help me
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  2. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  3. How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for LLB? I have finished diploma engineering
  5. When to get admission for Ph.D in Hindi from Kurukshetra University?
  6. Which university offers PhD without M.Phil?
  7. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  9. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  11. How to do LLB through correspondence from Kurukshetra? I am a graduate from Punjab University with 51% marks
  12. MD course after BAMS, dates of MD entrance exams and issue forms of various universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  14. Can I apply for PhD at Kurukshetra university if done M.Phil and not a domicile of Haryana?
  15. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
  16. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  17. Whether a part time M.Tech candidate from Deemed university is eligible to get admission in Ph.D programme at Delhi University? -- [New]
  18. Is Manav Bharti University approved for Ph.D Programme?
11th October 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?

Please send me admission details for phd entrance at kurukshetra university 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?