14th September 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

When will be the result of SCRA Exam?

sir,
when the results of UPSC special class railway apperntices ill be announced???which was held on July 31st 2011.......pls answer my question sir...

14th September 2011, 04:35 PM
Dhanushnayak

Thumbs up Re: When will be the result of SCRA Exam?

The date for result of SCRA Exam has not yet annponced. i Wil inform you if result is announced.
14th September 2011, 05:57 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: When will be the result of SCRA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
when the results of UPSC special class railway apperntices ill be announced???which was held on July 31st 2011.......pls answer my question sir...
SCRA Query !!

SCRA i.e Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam which is Conducted by UPSC and which was Held on 31 Of July 2011.

Results :-

You have to Wait For the Results Because They have Not published Yet. & Generaly it will be out in the Month of November-December 2011

You need to Track Either www.upsc.gov.in Or Employment News in that Period.
14th September 2011, 06:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the result of SCRA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
SCRA Stands for Special Class Railways Apprentices and this examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination you need to complete your 12Th examination OR Graduation degree course with Mathematics
and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

>> For this year SCRA Examination was already completed and If you have already appeared this year SCRA Examination which was already completed on 31/June/2011 and waiting for Result, then I will Informed you that the Result of SCRA 2011 Was not declared by the Commission.

>> So, please wait for the Notification when the notification was announced it will be updated in the UPSC website.

>> So, Just wait because the result was not declared soon, It will takes some more Months, So please regularly check the UPSC website for more Information OR contact the UPSC Concerned authority -

http://upsc.gov.in
14th September 2011, 06:24 PM
Aninkanti

SCRA (Special Class Railways Apprentices) examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year.

To apply for this examination you need to complete your 12Th examination OR Graduation degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

For this year SCRA Examination was already completed and If you have already appeared this year SCRA Examination which was already completed on 31/June/2011.

And the result will be declare soon but takes some more Months.So, please wait for the notification and please regularly check the UPSC website.

Best of luck!
14th September 2011, 07:34 PM
abhi1919

ACTUALLY I HAVE ALSO GIVEN THE SAME SOME YEARS BEFORE . HOPEFULLY RESULTS WILL BE OUT IN 3RD WEEK OF NOVEMBER .CHECK SITE http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm from november for results .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?