16th July 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

When will be the starting of Counselling to take admission into 2nd year of Engineering?

Sir, when 2nd year engg. admision process will started?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the starting of 2nd Counselling for B.Sc Nursing?
  2. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  3. When will be the starting of GPAT Counselling for the year 2012?
  4. Will I get admission in 2nd counseling of IP? Date of display of 1st and 2nd counseling?
  5. Can I join Institute in Dindugul if I write Tancet in Coimbatore? I want to do MBA in Dindigul
  6. Date of 2nd counselling of J.B.T admission -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  8. How to get admission in GGSIPU branch in BPIT?
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  10. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  11. Can I get a seat in a good college after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  12. Can I get a seat in any college after scoring 33045 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  13. Diploma holder admission in 2nd year through JELET? Date of counselling?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. Can I get a seat in a good college after scoring 33045 rank in AIEEE B.Arch?
  16. Can I get admission in Chennai or Vellore Campus in 2nd counselling if secured 70000 rank in VITEEE? -- [New]
  17. Any scope to get admission in 2nd counseling after scoring 17106 rank under BC-B category in EAMCET Engineering?
  18. Possibility to get seat in MBBS course at VMMC Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?