1st March 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Chennai or Vellore Campus in 2nd counselling if secured 70000 rank in VITEEE?

Sir
My VITEEE rank is 70000 so is there any chances of getting
admission at Chennai or Vellore I have called in
2nd phase counselling.
So, is there any chance for me or not?

Related Questions:
14th April 2015, 01:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Chennai or Vellore Campus in 2nd counselling if secured 70000 rank in VITEEE?

I am extremely sorry to say that you have negligible chance to get a seat in VIT University in both Vellore and Chennai campus. This is because the seat of both these campuses are filled much before the 70000 th rank owing to the very good reputation of VIT University and preference of candidates over other private universities. VIT is one of the top ranking private universities of the country which has excellent exposure facilities and placement track record. However, you can get admission through management quota wherein you need to pay a certain amount of extra money apart from the normal fee structure to get admission.
14th April 2015, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Chennai or Vellore Campus in 2nd counselling if secured 70000 rank in VITEEE?

It will be very difficult to get admission with thus rank because there are limited seats available only in two campuses. If you belong to reserved category then only you will have any chance of getting admission in VIT. This entrance exam is conducted only for admission in campuses of VIT and you must have a very good rank then only you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?