6th October 2011, 12:06 PM
guptasukanya

When will be the upcoming SBI PO Exam? When to get registered for this Exam?

when is next exam for the post of po in sbi bank take place. and when will the registrations start?

6th October 2011, 01:53 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the upcoming SBI PO Exam? When to get registered for this Exam?

For this academic year, SBI PO Exam and SBI Associate Banks PO Exam were over in addition to the SBI recruitment for clerks.

So, again in the next year SBI is going to come up with the notification for the recruitment of clerks and probationary officers.

As and when the notifcation comes, it will be updated in the official website of SBI. So, surf the official website of SBI regulary to know the various recruitment notifications of SBI.

Here it is,
http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Hope the upcoming notification will be released in the first 3 or 4 months of next academic year.

The selection procedure for SBI PO Exam is by
-Written Test
-Interview

As there is plenty of time for the notification to come, meanwhile have good preparation to this SBI Exam. Give much attention to reasoning. Because high level reasoning questions will be asked in SBI PO Exam.
6th October 2011, 02:29 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: When will be the upcoming SBI PO Exam? When to get registered for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptasukanya View Post
when is next exam for the post of po in sbi bank take place. and when will the registrations start?
When will be the upcoming SBI PO Exam? When to get registered for this Exam?

Currently there is no any notification about upcoming bank PO exam in SBI official website .Check regularly the official website of SBI for latest updates .

The official website of SBI is http://www.statebankofindia.com

You can also find details about upcoming bank exam on http://www.bankexamsindia.com

For better preparation of bank po visit - http://www.bankpo.in

With Regards
rchauhan294
6th October 2011, 06:20 PM
sidbond

Default Re: When will be the upcoming SBI PO Exam? When to get registered for this Exam?

The vacancies are not defined in banks. It all depends on the number of people vacating th posts due to promotion or retirement.

So, the notifications for vacancies of PO posts are not declared as per a fixed time slot.

However you can visit the official site for instant notifications.

State Bank of India

Best of luck
8th November 2011, 05:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptasukanya View Post
Dear friend,

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI PO is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Exam date of SBI PO is not announced yet.

Thanks
9th November 2011, 11:39 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in SBI PO examination.

Then the news is SBI will organize PO recruitment on February 2012.

But you should fulfill these criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
You should have passed graduation.
You must carry minimum 60% marks in your graduation.

2.Age factor :
Your age must be within 21 to 30 years.

You can see the attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank PO Sample Paper.pdf(1.00 MB, 59 views)
28th January 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

hi i am an pre final year engineering student, i am going to complete my degree in june 2014. i am worried that is there any chance of SBI jobs in 2014 as i am interested in SBI jobs
28th January 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

hi , i am an engineering pre final student. i am supposed to complete my graduation in june 2014.i am worried that will there be any SBI vaccancies left till 2014 june, as i am intrested in SBI bank jobs...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?