7th April 2012, 03:32 PM
nav@22

Can I give upcoming SBI Clerk Exams having scored 68% in 12th Class?

12 pass 68 % with supplimentary can give upcoming and other sbi clerk exams

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for upcoming IBPS clerk exam after passing 12th with 74%
  2. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  4. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  5. Am I eligible to give SBI Clerk Exam after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?
  7. Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and pursuing final semester of BBA course?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?
  9. Cutoff marks for SBI Clerical exam for OBC category? Upcoming SBI Clerk exam notification? -- [New]
  10. Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  11. How may I get last year question papers of SBI clerk exams?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for both SBI Clerk and PO recruitment exams? Coaching institutes for preparation in Delhi?
  13. Upcoming Clerk exams for various banks for 12th pass out? Question pattern for the examination?
  14. Date of upcoming SBI Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for upcoming SBI clerk exam? Tips and tricks?
  16. Where to get the result for SBI associate clerk recruitment exams?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
7th April 2012, 06:41 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give upcoming SBI Clerk Exams having scored 68% in 12th Class?

Yes. You are eligible to give SBI Clerk Exam after scoring 68% in 12th class.

SBI, the leading public sector bank in India will announce notifications every year for the recruitment of PO and Clerical positions.

This year also, SBI has announced notification for the recruitment of 9500 Clerical positions.

-One should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in 12th class or in Diploma course after completion of 10th class.

As per age criteria, one should be in the age group of 18-28 years to be eligible to apply for this exam.
Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

The selection procedure will be by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The writen exam consists of questions from the following categories
-General English
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-Reasoning
-Marketing Aptitude & Computers.

One should have to score minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through written test.

There is negative marking for the wrong answers and in most cases it is 0.25 in the sense for every 4 wrong answers that a candidate attempts, 1 mark from the actual marks he scored will be deducted.

For updated information on SBI Exams, you can visit
http://www.statebankofindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?