25th August 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

If I have not yet registered for CS foundation exam then can I appear in upcoming exam in December?

can i appear in dec for cs foundation i am still not register...is it possible to appar for upcoming exam

26th August 2011, 04:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I have not yet registered for CS foundation exam then can I appear in upcoming exam in December?

Candidates are allowed to register any time throughout the year. However they can appear for the exam only after 8 months after the date of registering. So certainly you will not be eligible for the exam scheduled in December. The earliest you appear if you register now it the exam scheduled for the month of June. You can purchase the prospectus to know the details of this course.
28th June 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I have not yet registered for CS foundation exam then can I appear in upcoming exam in December?

Is there any possiblity to give cs foundation exam in upcoming december?????
18th August 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir /M'am
I had done my registration through my classes which is a Borivali OTC on the 1st of April. I have also sent and scanned my 12th marksheet to the institute through my classes. I have not yet received my confirmed registration no. and password... My application status still shows pending. How and when can i download my admit card and pay exam fees? Also, neither do I get any SMS nor any mail. Please provide me further assistance.
18th August 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir /M'am
I had done my registration through my classes which is a Borivali OTC on the 1st of April. I have also sent and scanned my 12th marksheet to the institute through my classes. I have not yet received my confirmed registration no. and password... My application status still shows pending. How and when can i download my admit card and pay exam fees? Also, neither do I get any SMS nor any mail. Please provide me further assistance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?