28th February 2011, 10:21 PM
rajisrece

When will the vacancies for lecturer in polytechnic colleges will be announced?

when will the vacancies for lecturer in polytechnic colleges for the year will be announced?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Number of vacancies available for Lecturer post in Polytechnic colleges of Kerala?
  3. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same? -- [New]
  4. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  6. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  10. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges?
  11. Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  13. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  16. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  17. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  18. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?

6th August 2011, 02:50 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will the vacancies for lecturer in polytechnic colleges will be announced?

This can not be say by us whenever there will be any vacancies will come in the polytechnics colleges you can from these websites or particular college websites, newspapers, employment newspapers etc.

http://www.sarkarinaukrisearch.com
http://new-recruitment.blogspot.com

24th July 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the vacancies for lecturer in polytechnic colleges will be announced?

when polytechnic lecturers 2012 are going to be announced?

29th January 2014, 11:46 AM
poojabanoth

how can i know the vacancies in polytechnic colleges,can you say some sites.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?