11th June 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?

I'm studying in final year electronics&communication engineering. I will get a job for government polytechnic college lecturer.? So please give information for how to apply. And exam preparation. Job vacancies. Please give full details for me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic college in Bangalore Karnataka
  7. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  9. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  10. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  11. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  12. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  13. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  14. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  17. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  18. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
14th June 2015, 05:03 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?

Procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in Government Polytechnic College:

Written examination which is conducted by state board of Technical Education.

This exam will test the candidates in technical subject area.

on clearing this exam, personal interview is the final stage.
16th June 2015, 12:54 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?

To join as lecturer in goverment polytechnic college, the candidate has to apply for the NET entrance exam which is conducted by the UGC department . NET stands for National Eligibility Test .NET entrance exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .

The eligibility criteria required to become Lecturer in goverment polytechnic college are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed the post graduation degree with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be below 35 years.There is age relaxation as per gov. rules for reserved categories.

-The candidate must be Indian citizen.
20th January 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech (mechanical engineering )can I eligible for polytechnic government lecture jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?