27th June 2010, 07:41 PM
Anscin A.Fujita

When would the counseling of TANCET be held? From where to get the counseling form?

When would the counseling be held? Where could I get the counseling application form?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  2. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  3. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  4. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  5. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  7. What are the counseling dates of TANCET exam?
  8. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  9. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  10. Date of issue of TANCET MBA counseling form?
  11. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  12. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  13. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  14. Which kind of college will I get through counseling after scoring 23.122 in TANCET? -- [New]
  15. When TANCET MBA counseling form be issued? What is the date of issue of forms?
  16. Am I eligible to get a seat in PSG after scoring 44.167 in TANCET? When will I get the M.E application counseling form?
  17. What is the last date to issue the form of TANCET exam? When the counseling forms will be issued? Can I get admission in an engineering college?
  18. Date of issue of TANCET counseling forms?
22nd May 2011, 08:47 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: When would the counseling of TANCET be held? From where to get the counseling form?

Dear friend counseling will be held after 15 days and for counseling you should physically present in the college...........because if are not physically present then that seat is given to any other student and reservation is same to the government of Tamilnadu.......

That's why you should physically present on campus...........

best of luck.........
28th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When would the counseling of TANCET be held? From where to get the counseling form?

whether counselling application for m.e have been announced in anna university
13th August 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me conselling for me begins
30th April 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

when will be the TANCET mba counselling be held ? from where shall i get the application for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?