17th August 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get training from NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester in B.Tech?

I am 5th sem B tech student and i want to get trained fron ntpc .My branch is electrical.so pleas tell me what is procedure for traning?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  2. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  3. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  5. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  6. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  7. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  8. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  9. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  10. Procedure to get Industrial Training at NTPC, Farakka? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?
  12. What is the eligibility(minimum age) for giving PRT recruitment test for KVS and DSSSB? What is the syllabus for recruitment and date of next exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training to MCA 5th semester student for free?
16th October 2011, 12:25 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get training from NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester in B.Tech?

Procedure for internship in NTPC:

if you want to do training Iin NTPC then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of NTPC.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of NTPC. They will mail you regarding that information.
30th April 2012, 12:16 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Procedure to get training from NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester in B.Tech?

Hi

NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation

This Company is a Public Sector Undertaking and functions under the Government of India.

To get into this company one needs to clear the GATE exam with a very high score and percentile.

However for the training part, I am giving you the following information :-

1. You should have a training letter from your college which states that you are to undergo a training of 2-4 weeks from a company.

2. You should also have 2 passport size photographs of your own.

Now once you are sure you have these, You can apply in the NTPC Company.

You can visit the nearest NTPC station or township and there you can approach the training department.

They would ask for your documents and once you produce them, you would be asked to fill the training form.

After that your photographs would be pasted onto that, and now you would be given the admit card.

You would also be notified of the dates from when your training would start. You would have to undergo that and then at the end you would be given the certificate.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
30th April 2012, 02:02 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Procedure to get training from NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester in B.Tech?

Hello Dear Friend,

Procedure for internship in NTPC:

- If you want to do training in NTPC then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training Letter they provided to you through which you can easily apply to NTPC.
- Secondly contact your T&P Cell that they may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of NTPC.
- Otherwise send one letter from your college to the HR department of NTPC. They will mail you regarding that information.

Hope this will help you a lot. All the Best..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?