8th August 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study Engineering in Oil and Gas? Fees and procedure to get admission?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th and now want to study Engineering course in Oil and Gas field. Please suggest me where to apply for it? Fees and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety Management course? Scope after this course?
  2. What additional course to do after B.E. Marine Engineering for career in Oil and Gas Industry? How to apply and what would be the starting designation?
  3. What are the best courses in M.Tech for B.E Mechanical engineers
  4. Future of Petroleum and related engineering courses
  5. Procedure to apply for job in Kuwait in Oil and Gas industry after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  6. How Can I get job in Oil and Gas companies or Oil rig companies being a B.E. (Mechanical) Candidate?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting internship in Oil and Gas sector?
  8. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
  9. How to make a better career in Oil and Gas sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which branch is better between Aeronautical and Petroleum?
  11. How can I get admission in Oil and Gas management course for MBA
  12. What is Petroleum Technology? Is it safe for females?
  13. Which option is better among M.Sc in Biotechnology, bio medical sciences and Oil & gas management after B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  14. Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  15. Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?
  16. Is is good to opt MBA in oil and gas management after completion of mechanical engineering or masters in design?
  17. Where can i study part time Diploma course in Oil and Gas in Delhi?
  18. Eligibility to study BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
11th August 2017, 10:33 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Engineering in Oil and Gas? Fees and procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th and now want to study Engineering course in Oil and Gas field. Please suggest me where to apply for it? Fees and procedure to get admission?

Candidate after 10+2 you want to study Oil and Gas engineering course then candidate you have to join B.Tech course in petroleum engineering because oil and gas are the specialized branches of petroleum engineering so you have to go for petroleum engineering. Here below are eligibility and details for petroleum engineering course:-

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> Candidate minimum qualification required to apply for petroleum engineering is 10+2 from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks.

>> Candidate must have done 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics subjects.

>> Duration of course is four years which are divided into 8 semesters.

Syllabus for Petroleum Engineering:- Main subjects to be studied are Mechanical Engineering, Applied mathematics, Geology for Petroleum engineering, Drilling fluid and cement, Drilling technology, Numerical and statically methods, Elements of production engineering, Elements of reservoir engineering, Managerial economics, English for professional communication, Surveying practice, Petroleum production operation, Physical chemistry, directional drilling, Natural gas engineering, Advanced numerical methods, Petroleum formation evolution, Oil and gas testing and enhance oil recovery, Industrial engineering and management, Oil and gas processing design etc.

List of Colleges Offer Petroleum Engineering Course:-

1). Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Engineering College – SLBS.(Jodhpur(Rajasthan)).

2). The Glocal University.(Saharanpur(Utter Pradesh)).

3). Uttaranchal University.(Dehradun(Uttarakhand)).

4). Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering.(Chennai(Tamil Nadu)).

5). Excel College of Engineering and Technology.(Namakkal(Tamil Nadu)).

6). Global Institute of Engineering and Technology – GIT.(Vellore(Tamil Nadu)).

7). Dibrughar University.(Dibrugarh(Assam)).

8). Bhagwant University.(Ajmer(Rajasthan)).

Employment Areas after Petroleum Engineering:-

>> ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation).

>> BP(Bharat Petroleum).

>> Oil India limited.

>> Indian oil.

>> HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?