20th April 2017, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for job in Kuwait in Oil and Gas industry after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am abhishek pandey, I have just completed B.Tech in mechanical engineering, being a fresher how can I get a job in Kuwait in a good company of oil & gas industry? Can you please guide me. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

27th March 2023, 06:50 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Procedure to apply for job in Kuwait in Oil and Gas industry after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?

Dear Abhishek,

Congratulations on completing your B.Tech in mechanical engineering. Here are some steps you can follow to apply for a job in the oil and gas industry in Kuwait:

1. Research companies: Start by researching companies in the oil and gas industry in Kuwait. Look for companies that match your interests and skills. You can find information about these companies on their websites, industry publications, or online job portals.

2. Update your resume: Make sure your resume is up to date and highlights your skills and achievements. Customize your resume to match the requirements of the job you are applying for.

3. Apply online: Most companies in Kuwait advertise their job openings online. You can find job postings on their websites or on online job portals. Make sure you fill out the application form completely and attach your resume.

4. Network: Reach out to people in your network who work in the oil and gas industry in Kuwait. They may be able to refer you to a job or provide you with valuable advice and insights.

5. Attend job fairs: Job fairs are a great way to meet recruiters from different companies in the oil and gas industry. You can network with them and learn about job openings.

6. Prepare for interviews: If you are shortlisted for an interview, make sure you prepare well. Research the company, practice answering interview questions, and dress professionally.

Remember, getting a job in the oil and gas industry in Kuwait may take time and effort. Be persistent and keep applying. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?