5th August 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in Lovely Professional University?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Lovely Professional University for BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) course Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) offered in Lovely Professional University?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in Lovely Professional University?
  3. Course structure of BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in Lovely Professional University?
  4. Campus Interview available in Lovely Professional University for BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) candidate?
  5. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study in Lovely Professional University?
  6. Is entrance exam available for PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) admission in Lovely Professional University? Eligibility to apply?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  8. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  9. Is Lovely Professional University good for doing MCA?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study BTech in Lovely Professional University?
  11. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Lovely Professional University NEST 2018?
  13. How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Lovely Professional University?
  14. Scholarships available to study BBA in Lovely Professional University?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  16. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism?
  17. Can I get admission in Lovely Professional University to study B.Com if secured 57.8% in 12th standard being a State Athletic Champion and National Player?
  18. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2018, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Lovely Professional University for BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) course Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Eligibility to study BBA (Oil and Gas Management) course in the Lovely Professional University is a pass in 10+2 with English subject with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent from any recognized board. Duration of the course is three years (six semesters). Admission to the BBA (Oil and Gas Management) is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Lovely Professional University website link is given Click Here
13th August 2018, 06:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in Lovely Professional University?

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Oil & Gas Marketing is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

Lovely Professional University (LPU) has many branches in India offering different level degrees in different subjects one of them is BBA in Oil & Gas Marketing.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream with English scored minimum 50% from any recognized board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission into the LPU.

For application forms and other information visit the official website of LPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?