10th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Where can i study part time Diploma course in Oil and Gas in Delhi?

I am an ITI certificate holder in Instrument mechanic. I would like to study part time diploma course in Oil and Gas in Delhi. So kindly tell me where can i study the course in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get job in Oil and Gas Industries after Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Provide name of consultancies having vacancies?
  2. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  4. Which option is better among M.Sc in Biotechnology, bio medical sciences and Oil & gas management after B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  5. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  6. Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?
  7. How to make a better career in Oil and Gas sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
  9. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  10. Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  11. Where can i do summer training in Oil and Gas sector?
  12. Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities?
  13. What are the jobs that I can get after completing Geology
  14. How to pursue a career in Petroleum Engineering?
  15. What additional course to do after B.E. Marine Engineering for career in Oil and Gas Industry? How to apply and what would be the starting designation?
  16. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. How to get a job in offshore or onshore companies in India? I have completed PG diploma in oil and gas engineering and management
30th April 2016, 11:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i study part time Diploma course in Oil and Gas in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an ITI certificate holder in Instrument mechanic. I would like to study part time diploma course in Oil and Gas in Delhi. So kindly tell me where can i study the course in Delhi?
Diploma course in Oil and Gas Colleges in Delhi:

New Delhi Institute of Management
Official website - http://www.ndimdelhi.org/

Brij Mohan Institute of Management & Technology (BIMT), Haryana
Official website - http://www.bimt.edu.in/

Mangalmay Institute Of Management and Technology, Uttar Pradesh
http://www.mangalmay.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?