18th May 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? How can I apply for it?

Dear sir

i am undergraduate student completed my h.s.c from gwalior.
Now i want to do iti diploma courses in plumbing & fitting. Pls guide me where can i apply. How to apply and when? Awaiting for you reply thank you

26th December 2011, 09:01 PM
Davidvilla9

Default Re: Where can I apply for ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? How can I apply for it?

Hello, ITI ( Industrial Training Institue) is run both by government and private sector. With the increasing demand of these skilled and semi skilled low rug professionals. It emphasis on labour work in engineering. After completing your H.S.C you can apply for it. The admissions are mainly held in may/june. Now as you said you are interested in plumbing and fitting, then you are on right path. All the best for your future. THANKS.......!
26th December 2011, 10:34 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

Default Re: Where can I apply for ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? How can I apply for it?

You are going in right way,nowadays the ITI deploma is necessary in a factories or companies and if are doing ITI in fitter then its too good for you and its also intrested stream. I must say that if u have best companies job then do ITI in goverment colleges because they provide good practical study and for that you can apply aply after 10th or also 12th when the those results are appeared
10th September 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, from which stream i.e. arts,commerce,science can apply for iti
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?