27th June 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for VOCLET if completed 1 year ITI course?

Respected sir/mam,
i am nabanita Chakraborty. . I have passed madhyamik with 75% marks, H.sc with 54% marks, ITI Trade BBBT-IT 1year course with 80% marks. . I want to do diploma now. . I want to ask that as i did 1year IT course from iti, can i apply for Voclet exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Electrical)? How can I apply for it?
  2. Promotion from ITI to 2nd year Diploma?
  3. How can i apply for ITI? I have passed inter this year
  4. How to do ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? I am an undergraduate student and have completed SSC from Bihar
  5. How to do ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? I am a undergraduate student and have completed SSC from Bihar
  6. Where can I apply for ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? How can I apply for it?
  7. What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65%
  8. How can I apply for ITI course after completing 10th standard?
  9. What is the age limit for government ITI Teacher?
  10. Can I apply for BBA being a candidate having completed ITI for 2 years after completion of 10th class?
  11. Which are the private polytechnic colleges in Kolkata? I have passed VOCLET exam and have scored 3552 rank
  12. Can I join ITI or Diploma after SSC? Duration of course?
  13. Can I apply for degree courses in any university after completion of my ITI course?
  14. Is there any course that can be done after 10th? What is the duration of the course and is there any hostel facility?
  15. Qualifications required to become a Railway Loco Pilot in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  17. How to do ITI diploma courses in Plumbing and Fitting? I am a undergraduate student and have completed my SSC in Bihar
  18. How to get ITI pass certificate if I have the marksheet?
8th May 2015, 03:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for VOCLET if completed 1 year ITI course?

No, you cannot apply for VOCLET examination after completion of your 1 year ITI course. Only candidates who have passed 12th Science with Vocational subjects from West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training (WBSCVET) or those who have completed 2 years ITI course after 10th standard are eligible to appear in VOCLET examination. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard from WBSCVET and you have not completed 2 years ITI course, you are not eligible to appear in VOCLET examination.
21st July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
I am partha kabiraj . I complet iti bbbt course 1year and with 1year advance course .can i apply voclet exam?
8th January 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I just completed iti in fitter(2years) course in session of 2013 to 2015.but i cant get my certificate till now.can i apply for vocelet exam 2016?
9th February 2016, 11:08 AM
somnsen28

Sir, I am Somnath and I have completed ITI from Deputy Apprenticeship Advisor, New Delhi in Automobile Trade. Am I eligible for Voclet Exam and If I am eligible then what is the passing score of Voclet Exam ?
9th February 2016, 11:15 AM
somnsen28

Default Re: Can I apply for VOCLET if completed 3 year ITI course in Automobile Trade from Deputy Apprenticeship Advisor, New Delhi

Can I apply for VOCLET if completed 3 year ITI course in Automobile Trade from Deputy Apprenticeship Advisor, New Delhi ? If I can apply then what is the passing score in Voclet Exam ?
20th February 2016, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bbbt (electrical) 1st year then advance module of 6 months duration and then a special Industrial training at NTPC FARAKKA for 6 months (1 yr 6months 6months)
can I apply for VOCLET?
21st February 2016, 02:13 PM
monikasiri

There is no age limit to join in VOCLET.But,the study eligibility to join in VOCLET is to complete 2years of ITI course.As you have not completed your ITI course,you cannot apply for VOCLET.Once you complete the remaining one year,you can apply for VOCLET.You can also apply for VOCLET if you have completed +2 with vocational courses.
2nd March 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply VOCLET if I complete BBBT(Electrical) Advance Specialize module) total 2 year??
29th June 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have passed iti copa course .Can i apply voclet if i want to doing diploma in Computer science and technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?