10th January 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I do voclet diploma engineering in mechanical after completing 2 years fitter course in ITI?

I completed ITI exam form Howrah Homes. And I completed fitter course in iti. Its 2 years course, I want to do diploma engineer. But I didnot receive my certificate. But I have 4 semesters admit card. Can I apply for voclet diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  2. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
  3. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  4. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
  5. Subjects to study in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 70% in ITI-Fitter?
  6. How to do diploma mechanical distance after completing ITI Fitter?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  8. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  9. How can I study correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any AICTE approved college if completed ITI Fitter?
  10. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  11. How to apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering after ITI?
  12. Can I apply for VOCLET if completed 1 year ITI course?
  13. How to do B.E Mechanical Engineering after finishing ITI Fitter
  14. How should I do B.E in mechanical engineering after finishing ITI Fitter?
  15. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  16. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  17. Which diploma colleges can I join after doing ITI in fitter with 79%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
10th January 2016, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do voclet diploma engineering in mechanical after completing 2 years fitter course in ITI?

Being an ITI qualified candidate you can apply for VOCLET surely and you will be eligible for second year admission through lateral entry. You should get the provisional qualification from the ITI institute to appear for exam.

The original documents will be needed during counselling. Therefore, get ready for the exam and try to get documents as early as possible.
10th January 2016, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do voclet diploma engineering in mechanical after completing 2 years fitter course in ITI?

Yes, definitely you can appear in VOCLET examination for getting admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your two years ITI course from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed two years ITI course or 12th standard from any recognised board are eligible to apply for VOCLET examination. Since, you have not received certificate of ITI course, you can appear in VOCLET examination but, at the time of admission process, you need to submit your certificates for getting admission in Diploma in Engineering course.
31st January 2016, 12:30 AM
Chocolate_boy

Yes you can join.

ITI & 12th passed students get admission for diploma to direct 2nd year.

You need to appear for entrance examination first & you will get admission in polytechnic on the basis of marks you scored in entrance examination.
16th May 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about which documents have to submit to apply for the mechanical engineering course tell me the process of selecting..
31st May 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir Can I do diploma engineering in mechanical after completing 2 years fitter course in ITI?
1st February 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do voclet diploma engineering in civil after completing 2 years fitter course in ITI?
5th June 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I was rank voclet 2018 general 1778 and sc 333.can i get a chance to govt.collage in kolkata?
17th October 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

After completing fitter in iti can i do mechanical in deploma
7th August 2021, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir iti ke diploma me kitane backlogs hote he please tell me
24th September 2021, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what is deferent of lateral entry and full 3year cuorese
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?