14th March 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete diploma course via part time?

Hi,

My name is santhosh d costa from mangalore karnataka. i comleted my ITI 10 years ago. now i am working as a teacher(JTO) in one of iti. i want to do polytecnic diploma in mechanical. is there part time or coorrespondent diploma ? how can i apply for that ? if s its valid ? pls reply.

16th March 2015, 02:59 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Is it possible to complete diploma course via part time?

Santosh, as you are from Karnataka, my suggestion for a part time diploma will help you a lot. My suggestion is that you do part time polytechnic degree from department of technical education in Kerala. They are in fact, admitting candidates for the polytechnic course. This course is conducted in the evening time. Since you are in a job right now, doing this course from this institute will not be a problem.
You can log onto their official website- http://polyadmission.in, and download their prospectus as well as the online application form. I have obtained the last year's prospectus for you, which I am uploading here. Both sections are provided in the homepage only. Currently their application form is available online. So please go ahead and get enrolled in this course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf prospectus-2014-15en.pdf(168.0 KB, 71 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?