8th August 2011, 05:41 PM
ASHISH CHATTERJEE

After MBA finance with marketing can I get jobs in Birla or Jindal or any other MNC?

Can i get jobs in birla or jindal or other mnc after completing mba finance with marketing

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to work in MNC in India and Abroad after doing MBA in Finance and Marketing with 58%, B.Com with 45% and 10th with 44% marks?
  2. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  3. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  4. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  5. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  6. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  7. Can I get jobs in Banking Sector while working in MNC in marketing? What type of jobs are there?
  8. How to prepare for private bank job after passing MBA finance
  9. How to do CA after completing 12th in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  11. Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  12. How should I enter into MNC's in Finance Sector? I have completed MBA finance
  13. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  14. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  15. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  16. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  17. Finance or Marketing, which one should I study in MBA?
  18. Which is better among Marketing and Finance to study in MBA? -- [New]
31st October 2011, 09:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After MBA finance with marketing can I get jobs in Birla or Jindal or any other MNC?

MBA Finance with marketing is a career of huge scope. All the multinational companies recruit MBA Finance with marketing candidates. You can see the advertisements in all the leading papers. Most of the companies have written test. Once you clear the written test there may be group discussion followed by interview. Selection process will vary from company to company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?