27th May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for Marathi diploma course in Kolhapur?

where is marathi diploma in kolhapur???...please tell me where is it

8th September 2012, 05:30 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Where can I apply for Marathi diploma course in Kolhapur?

You can apply for Diplomo in Marathi in MAHAVIR MAHAVIDYALAYA, KOLHAPUR
Established in 1970 (Arts, Commerce & Education)
(Affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur)
12th July 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I apply for Marathi diploma course in Kolhapur?

Hello sir,
i have finished my entire education in English medium of instruction. presently i am qualified as BA B.ED with History and English methodology
i never studied Marathi language during my S.S.L.C NOR in degree. Now i want to teach history to Marathi medium. so in order to teach history
to Marathi medium which Marathi certificate course should i take to become eligible teacher. and pls let me know the institutions that offer such course
both in Maharashtra or in Karnataka. it should be recognized one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?