15th September 2012, 07:20 PM
veden052

How to do summer training in VLSI Embedded, PTC, MATLAB?

Sir, i am eee 2nd year student. I want to do summer training in the following courses -

1.VLSI,
2.Embedded system;
3.PLC
4. MATLAB

SO , pls tell me the name of institute in lucknow which can provide all the above courses. Pls mention the fee detail too. the course should be of 4-6 week.

Related Questions:
  1. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What to do after completion of Training in Embedded Technology and VLSI? Where and how to apply?
  3. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  4. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
  5. Best summer training institutes for Embedded Systems or Networking?
  6. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
  7. Which institute is best for VLSI and embedded training?
  8. Courses related to ECE which are useful for future ?
  9. Companies which work on embedded and VLSI field providing training for freshers?
  10. Where could I pursue training while in ECE 3rd year in Embedded, Networking, VLSI? Best training centre in Mohali?
  11. In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future?
  12. Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India are valuable? Place for online training in VLSI & embedded technology? -- [New]
  13. Is there any summer training program on embedded system? How to register for the summer training?
  14. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  15. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  16. How to do MATLAB after passing B.Tech from ECE?
  17. Which field is better between VLSI and Embedded in future?
  18. List of some courses that I can do after passing B.E in electronics engineering?
28th January 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in VLSI Embedded, PTC, MATLAB?

sir i am electronic and communication enginers. electronic and communication based Matlab and VLSI , Embedded system????
please sir fast reply
[email protected]
16th June 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm an ece third year student I want to do my final year projects for that I need some training in doing vlsi based projects will u pls clarify my doubts?
8th June 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is a bettr course for 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student -Either VLSI or MATLAB?
12th July 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Students intending for a research in their M.Tech projects are provided with the suitable guidelines and support through the peculiar ways in their research projects. You can visit to Silicon Mentor a VLSI Tehnology company to get supervision in M.Tech. IEEE projects in VLSI, Antenna, MATLAB, Communication, Digital Communication and Electrical projects.
12th July 2014, 01:14 PM
kashyapojas

Students intending for a research in their M.Techprojects are provided with the suitable guidelines and support through the peculiar ways in their research projects. You all can visit to Silicon Mentor which is a complete solution in VLSI , To get supervision in M.Tech. IEEE projects in VLSI, Antenna, MATLAB, Communication, Digital Communication and Electrical projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?