2nd June 2010, 10:04 PM
Harshadkashalikar

In which colleges can I pursue computer diploma after 10th from Kolhapur? What is the fee and the duration?

Which colleges to do computer diploma after 10th in kolhapur? and how much fee and duration of that course

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue 11th and 12th while doing Diploma in CSE? What is the Course duration?
  2. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  3. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  4. Colleges in Karnataka to pursue diploma in agriculture? What is the duration of this course?
  5. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  6. Duration, syllabus and fee structure of diploma in computer engineering?
  7. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 10th? Which colleges in Bangalore offer Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. How many diploma colleges are there in Kolhapur?
  10. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  11. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
  13. What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?
  14. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  15. Can I pursue engineering after scoring 42% in 10th exams? In which type of engineering diploma colleges can I get? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  17. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  18. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
5th February 2012, 10:56 PM
Pankajyadavetah

Thumbs up Re: In which colleges can I pursue computer diploma after 10th from Kolhapur? What is the fee and the duration?

you have join NIIT for computer science diploma .its is 3 yrs diploma programe its fee is 40'000/year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?