11th September 2010, 11:52 AM
Lekshmi Madhav

From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?

Can you advise me from where I can take enternce coaching & where I can get the entrance syllabus for MSc intergrated Biotechnology exam 2010? Anybody kanows please help me. Urgent!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  2. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  3. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  4. Is there any opportunity to get coaching for Integrated MSc? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the syllabus for MSc Integrated Ph.D?
  6. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  7. Sample question papers for Integrated MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Can I appear for JAM exam for admission into integrated MSc Ph.D? My subjects are Chemistry, Zoology and Biotechnology
  9. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  10. Integrated MSc Ph.d. program in biotechnology eligibility criteria, syllabus & previous year question papers
  11. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  12. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  15. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  16. What is better between BSc biotechnology and MSc integrated after 12th PCB -- [New]
  17. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology
  18. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2011, 09:46 PM
sravankotamarthi

Default Re: From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?

Hi,
Greetings,
Please check the following link for information like colleges, future options, fees details, entrance exams etc.,

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Course_Details.aspx?Course=Integrated-M.Sc.-/-M.-Tech-Biotechnology&CourseID=11609

All the best.
12th June 2011, 11:23 PM
Rekha_smilingflower

Default Re: From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?

hi... as you are willing to do integrated Msc in biotechnology, now you completed your 12 th standard. U need not to worry about the entrance exam for that course. because, any exam will test your basic knowledge which is must to continue your education in a particular field of the entrance exam. I am more willingly suggest you to go through the syllabus for the entrance exam and need not to relay on institutions. So do your own preparation. I think that is the best way to acquire more confidence on facing entrance examinations. You can refer standard books. ok, all the best!!!
10th June 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

please let me know about the entrance coaching centers for integrated m.sc in mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?