23rd March 2011, 08:49 PM
mayank_kd

Where can I do internship while doing B.Tech (M.E)? Procedure to apply for it?

Respected sir/mam:
I am pursuing 4th sem of b.tech (M.E.) from a recognized university. I would like to do a short term industrial training in my field, although it is not compulsory, but for my interest. Will you please guide me where i can do my internship and all the procedures related to it. I am always thankful to you.
Mayank Kumar Dobhal
Dehradun (Uttrakhand)

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  6. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IT companies while doing final year B.Tech? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in companies while doing B.Tech?
  11. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  14. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Need procedure detail for applying for Summer Internship in Railway?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
13th July 2011, 11:19 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I do internship while doing B.Tech (M.E)? Procedure to apply for it?

Dear friend,
To do short term training course from good companys then you have to do following things.
You have to send your CV with Recommendation letter of your college from training and placement department and send to following companys.
Other thing you can do approach any guy working in that company,It will become easy to you to get intern their.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?