3rd November 2011, 01:41 AM
abhii kanni

What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student

I am interested in doing my masters in Automotive design/Aerodynamics. What factors other than the usual GRE/Toefl scores will help me to get a wonderful university in germany( or the US) like TU Berlin or munich?. Will some internships in the field and CGPA matter most? ( i'm presently into my 3rd year BTech, mechanical engg)

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  3. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  5. Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  8. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  9. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  10. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  11. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  12. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  13. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  14. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  15. What is the minimum CGPA criteria required for doing summer internship in companies?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing internship in Hardware companies? -- [New]
  17. How to get placed for core companies? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
2nd January 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student

What is the eligibility criteria for admission to MS program in Automotive Engineering in Germany? What is the minimum grade in graduation level in academics? what sort of inplant training or workshops to be attended for SOP?

Please reply to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?