1st July 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year?

Where can i apply for summer internship while doing btech mechanical engineering 3rd year in kolkata? List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year? Please provide me the details for me to follow. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  2. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  3. Which are the companies around Mumbai offering summer internships in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  6. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year undergraduate in Mechanical engineering
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  9. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  10. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  11. Where can I apply for summer internship in Bangalore while in 3rd year Telecom Engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  14. How to do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
1st July 2016, 03:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can i apply for summer internship while doing btech mechanical engineering 3rd year in kolkata? List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year? Please provide me the details for me to follow. Awaiting for the response.
List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year:-

1. Center for Electronics Test Engineering, ERTL(E) Campus, DN Block, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2367 4045

2. Air Technical Training Institute, VIP Rd, Kaikhali, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2525 0116

3. George Telegraph Training Institute, 136, Bepin Behari Ganguly Street, Bow Bazaar
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2227 9774

4. International Institute For Advanced Training on Control & Automation
DA-169, SALT LAKE, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2334 7326
1st July 2016, 03:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year?

There are so many organizations where you can do summer training after third year of mechanical engineering like:

1. National Thermal Power Corporation.

2. Indian oil Corporation Limited.

3. Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited.

4. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.

5. Steel Authority of India Limited.

These are the top five Public Sector Undertakings where mechanical engineers can apply for summer training. The application forms for training are available in March to apply. You need to apply for summer training along with following documents like training letter from institute, academic certificates, accidental life insurance, address proof etc.

Selection of candidates is done on basis of marks and it would very helpful if you have any reference in any particular organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?