12th April 2012, 03:10 PM
opelop

Where can I do mine surveying through distance learning?

I need to further my studies in mine surveying but through distance learning while i'm working.My question is where can i find this kind of instution?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the use of studying mine surveying?
  2. How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying?
  3. Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year Diploma mining engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission in AMIE after completion of diploma in mining and mine surveying?
  5. Company Secretary Course at the age of 35 for housewives (non-working women) through Distance Learning -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the courses available after completing Surveyor from ITI?
  8. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  9. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  10. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  11. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  12. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  13. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  14. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  15. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  16. Is it Beneficial to do M.Phil(distance learning) after M.A(Sociology)? Is distance learning valid for govt. jobs?
  17. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  18. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
8th December 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I do mine surveying through distance learning?

Where can I study for a Degree in Mineral Resources Management distance education whilst am working
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?