29th October 2011, 02:17 PM
Sunder seldar

List of subjects in M.Com course offered by IGNOU? Fee structure and exemption for defense personal?

Subjects in m.com if done through ignou.fees.duration.exemption for defence personnel.
please send me the details.

14th February 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of subjects in M.Com course offered by IGNOU? Fee structure and exemption for defense personal?

I WANT TO DO MCOM FROM IGNOU PLEASE TELL FROM WHERE I CAN GET STUDY MATERIAL AND GUIDANCE FOR THAT . WHEN SHOULD I APPLY AS I WANT TO DO IT NOW . I M FROM LUDHIANA. IS IT SEMESTER SYSTEM
14th February 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of subjects in M.Com course offered by IGNOU? Fee structure and exemption for defense personal?

m.com in management accounting & financial strategies
8th March 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is re registration fee of MCOM, I have joined in 2004, but two subjects(IBO-05 and MCO-05) still not clear and six assignments are pending, other ten subjects have cleared and six assignments have cleared.
24th March 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus and fee deatails?
2nd July 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MCOM FROM IGNOU PLEASE TELL FROM WHERE I CAN GET STUDY MATERIAL AND GUIDANCE FOR THAT . WHEN SHOULD I APPLY AS I WANT TO DO IT NOW . I M FROM DELHI. IS IT SEMESTER SYSTEM
2nd July 2012, 05:33 PM
DEEPA RAIKWAR

I want to do mcom from ignou please tell from where i can get study material and guidance for that . When should i apply as i want to do it now . I m from delhi. Is it semester system
2nd July 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MCOM FROM IGNOU PLEASE TELL FROM WHERE I CAN GET STUDY MATERIAL AND GUIDANCE FOR THAT . WHEN SHOULD I APPLY AS I WANT TO DO IT NOW . I M FROM DELHI. IS IT SEMESTER SYSTEM
19th July 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MCOM FROM IGNOU PLEASE TELL FROM WHERE I CAN GET STUDY MATERIAL AND GUIDANCE FOR THAT . WHEN SHOULD I APPLY AS I WANT TO DO IT NOW . I M FROM ODISHA.
10th April 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

which subjects I will have to study in m.com from ignou??
21st April 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT FROM IGNOU IS IT ANY HONOURS IN MARKETING ................................?
11th July 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that from IGNOU which subjects should i elects in m.com course.
19th October 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Iam working as Accountant after 10 year study I want to do M.Com from IGNO University. Can I Continue my study M.Com & what is Fee structure of M.Com
2nd May 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw about the fee structure fir doing MCom in IGNOU.
knw the cost of paper wise fee and exam fee and all in details
and pLEASE TELL FROM WHERE I CAN GET
STUDY MATERIAL AND GUIDANCE
FOR THAT . WHEN SHOULD I APPLY
AS I WANT TO DO IT NOW .
im from Palakkad kerala.
is it semeater system?
26th July 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i have don b.com & i want to do cs from ignu please provide me details of fee structure.
8th December 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.com from IGNOU. but I would like to know if IGNOU is providing options like mumbai university??
i.e. M.Com(Mgmt) or M.com(Accounting and finance)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?