3rd December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do self employment being a candidate having good analytical skills and special diploma holder in .net wanted to do something interesting?

Dear sir or maim,
I m a BCA graduate and special diploma holder in .Net a software programming language but i feel nervious to do same job i want something interesting and new everyday .I hav good analytical skills and going in programming profession and want to change my profession .can u tell me the work according to my skills and qualification which i can do like a self employment.

1st August 2012, 03:13 PM
keryn

Smile Re: Where can I do self employment being a candidate having good analytical skills and special diploma holder in .net wanted to do something interesting?

Hey no need to get nervous you have degree plus diploma your talented soo why to get nervous... be confident in start you will be nervous but than once your into your work everything will be fine.
As you mentioned u want to do something interesting....
i Suggest you to go into operation field in Event Company you would work into IT Sector in event company.... every day will be New to be you.... and you will not get bored and u will enjoy alsoooo

Thanks and regards,
Supriya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?