26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is Electronics and telecommunication diploma holder eligible for SSC exam?

Sir,
I just want to enquire whether a Diploma holder in Electronic& Telecommunication engineer is eligible for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Employment 2015 for the 6578 posts of LDC, DEO, and other posts. Since i go for diploma right after my ClassX.Therefore please letme know the details.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  2. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  5. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  6. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can an ELNE diploma holder take admission in COEP for extc? I'm a diploma holder in Electronics engineering and want to get admisison in COEP college for degree
  9. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam being a Electronics & Communication Diploma Holder?
  10. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  11. Diploma holder can appear for SSC CGL? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for Marine engineering after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? Is there any fee concession and marks requirement?
  14. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. Am I eligible for SSC JE exam after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  16. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  17. MBA after Diploma(electronics and telecommunication) and 12th standard with Science?
  18. Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?
26th August 2015, 03:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Electronics and telecommunication diploma holder eligible for SSC exam?

No, You are not eligible to apply for LDC and DEO CHSL Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Staff Selection Commission conducts CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Examination for recruiting for the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Divisional Clerk. SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam, in the name itself it is there that 10+2 pattern examination. So candidates who have completed their 12th Class only in 10+2 pattern are eligible to apply for Lower Divisional Clerk and Data Entry Operator posts of SSC CHSL Exam.

Diploma Course - 10+3 Pattern

Intermediate Course - 10+2 Pattern

So candidates who have completed their Intermediate in 10+2 pattern only are eligible to apply for SSC CHSL Exam. Since you have completed Diploma Course in 10+3 pattern which is not a 10+2 course, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for LDC and DEO posts.
27th August 2015, 01:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Electronics and telecommunication diploma holder eligible for SSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I just want to enquire whether a Diploma holder in Electronic& Telecommunication engineer is eligible for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Employment 2015 for the 6578 posts of LDC, DEO, and other posts. Since i go for diploma right after my ClassX.Therefore please letme know the details.

Thank you
No, diploma in ECE candidates are not eligible for SSC LDC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
26th February 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I completed my diploma as well as engineering so am I eligible for ssc ldc,deo exams.
thank you sir.
28th February 2016, 10:34 AM
monikasiri

Staff Selection Committee conducts an entrance examination every year to fill various job vacancies.The Education Eligibility to write SSC examination is 10+2.Diploma is considered as 10+3.So, you are not eligible to write the SSC examination.The age limit for appearing for the examination is 18-27 years.So,the only way to apply for SSC examination is completing +2.
8th November 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

In ssc exam form qualifications details option, subject is given electronic & communication engineering. This subject is same or not as electronic & telecommunication engineering.
20th February 2018, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Brother I passed polytechnic diploma in ECE from haryana state. The technical board clearly mentioned that polytechnic diploma of minimum 2 years is equivalent to 2. So u can apply for SSC chsl form, Even I applied the chsl form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?