2nd March 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Accenture if don't know the programming languages being a BCA graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam,

Even though I am a BCA graduate, I don't know about programming languages that has been taught in my graduation. But still I want to try in Accenture. I have secured 65% in BCA. So my question to you is will I get a job in Accenture? Ploease guide me.

3rd March 2015, 08:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Accenture if don't know the programming languages being a BCA graduate?

Accenture is established in 1989 is Multinational Management Consulting, Technology services and outsourcing Company.

ELIGIBILITY :

Information Technology Dept. (IT division)

* Candidate should have completed their graduation or post graduation degree from any recognized University without having any pending backlogs.

* Candidate should have scored 60% and above throughout in class 10th, 12th and up to 8th semester in B.E./ B.Tech and also in their post graduation can only sit in this procedure.

* Candidate should possess Excellent Technical skills in Technical subjects like JAVA, DOT NET, DBMS, ORACLE, C and C++.

* Candidate must have good interpersonal, Analytical and communication skills.

Business and Consulting process outsourcing Dept. (BPO division)

* For this division, B.A.,B.Sc, BCA, B.COM, BBM freshers are eligible to apply for this job.

* Candidates should have very good verbal and excellent communication skills.

* Candidates must haveh willing to work in any shifts including night shifts.
4th March 2015, 12:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Accenture if don't know the programming languages being a BCA graduate?

Accenture is a multinational company which works on several domains like technology services, management consulting and outsourcing.
Yes, you can get a job in Accenture if you don’t know the computer languages.

There are certain delivery centers of Accenture where you can apply being a BCA graduate. But for that you must understand the software components and its specifications as well and deploy these components. To apply to this job you also need to have excellent communication skills.
21st June 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have complete bca 5 years back. Now I dont remember anything about the course or any programming language because I never done a job on that basis. what can i do now? can i do any specialization in a particular language to gain a job. Pls suggest..
2nd November 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I DON'T HAVE ANY SPECIFICATION. I DID BCA LAST YEAR. COULD I GET A JOB AS FRESHER?
3rd November 2016, 09:46 PM
pruthvi12dba

Hi,

Yes you are eligible to get job in Accenture.Before that login to the Accenture Job portal and share your resume if its related to their profile you will shortlisted and you will receive call.

* And also you can login to the some job portals.
* Naukri,Shine,TimesJob,Indeed,Linked in.
* These are the famous job portals login and update and resume daily.

If any openings available in Accenture they will call you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?