30th August 2012, 05:54 PM
c2791518

Where can I find Awareness and Marketing paper of Bank Clerical Exam

where i can find computer awareness & marketing paper of bank clerical exam

30th August 2012, 10:16 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Where can I find Awareness and Marketing paper of Bank Clerical Exam

Hello,
As now there are lots of opportunities in the banking sector,the competition level too has gone to a higher level since the introduction of the IBPS CWE.So its very much necessary to take your preparation to a standard level for each and every topic.

As you have asked for the computer awareness as well as marketing question papers.I have attached a few of them,please find the attachments.And also i would suggest you to buy a practice set from the market and try to solve it as much you can.

Here i will give you a link where you could find some parctice sets of computer awarenesshttp://ibpsexamination.blogspot.com/...-computer.html
Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf COM-I.pdf(50.0 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf COMPUTER-GENERAL.pdf(129.7 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf SBi-Marketing.pdf(106.2 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf BANK EXAM QUESTION PAPERS_ SBI CLERKS EXAM COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE & MARKETING APTITUDE PRACTICE QUES.pdf(2.16 MB, 723 views)
30th August 2012, 10:26 PM
i am sure
Member+

Default Re: Where can I find Awareness and Marketing paper of Bank Clerical Exam

hi,
here I have attached a file of SBI Clerk Exam General Awareness Solved Question paper.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-SBI clerk exam .pdf(114.0 KB, 45 views)
30th August 2012, 10:56 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I find Awareness and Marketing paper of Bank Clerical Exam

Hi dear...........
I am providing you the list of best books from where you can find previous year question with solved answers of all subjects:-

Good luck.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?