17th November 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Where can I find the colleges offering PG degree in Genetic Engineering?

Iam Janani doing my Final year in Chemical Engg, Iam willing to do my higher studies in genetic engg,S that possible to study? Where I can find colleges offering PG degree in Genetic engg? My Ultimate goal is to become a Scientist so plz GUIDE me!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  2. Colleges offering Bachelor Degree in Genetic Engineering in Chennai?
  3. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  5. Colleges offering genetic engineering after scoring 95%? What is the fee criteria?
  6. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  7. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  8. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  9. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  10. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  11. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India? -- [New]
  12. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  13. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  14. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  15. Education courses to do genetic engineering after BiPC?
  16. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  17. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  18. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
13th July 2012, 05:49 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Where can I find the colleges offering PG degree in Genetic Engineering?

Genetic Engineering, in simple words, is a laboratory technique used by scientists to change the DNA (Deoxy ribo Nucleic Acid) of living organisms.
One can also pursue three-year B.Sc degree course in Genetics/ Biological/Life Science /Biotechnology subjects and then go for P.G (MSc) in genetics.
Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering Colleges -:
1. Calicut University, Kozhikkod 每 673 635
2. Family of Applied Science, M.G. University, Kottayam 每686 560
3. University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram 每 695 034.
13th July 2012, 06:06 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Where can I find the colleges offering PG degree in Genetic Engineering?

Genetic Engineering, in simple words, is a laboratory technique used by scientists to change the DNA (Deoxy ribo Nucleic Acid) of living organisms.
One can also pursue three-year B.Sc degree course in Genetics/ Biological/Life Science /Biotechnology subjects and then go for P.G (MSc) in genetics.
Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering Colleges -:
1. Calicut University, Kozhikkod 每 673 635
2. Family of Applied Science, M.G. University, Kottayam 每686 560
3. University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram 每 695 034.
23rd July 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

colleges having m.tech in genetic engineering in india?
1st May 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I complete my gradution in zoology microbiology chemistry i want to do the msc geneetic engineering how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?