26th October 2011, 07:46 PM
sheela sekar

Colleges offering genetic engineering after scoring 95%? What is the fee criteria?

I'm a +2 student. In 10th I got 95%. I want to Know about the colleges offering genetic engineering & the fees facilities

Related Questions:
  1. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  4. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  6. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  8. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria for genetic engineering course? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  11. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  12. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  13. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India? -- [New]
  14. What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Fee structure for genetic engineering? How many years does it take? Any colleges in Mumbai for genetic engineering?
  16. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  17. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  18. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
28th February 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering genetic engineering after scoring 95%? What is the fee criteria?

subjects to be chosen after 10th to pursue biotechnology and genetical engineering after 12th , percentage required in 12th, i am an ICSE student?
28th February 2012, 06:16 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering genetic engineering after scoring 95%? What is the fee criteria?

hai friends
the following are the genetic engineering colleges :

Aryabhatta knowledge university , Patna

Indian institute of science , Bangalore

Kuvempu university , Shimoga

Course : B.Tech
Course Name : B.Tech Genetic Engineering
Category Engineering
Duration : 4 years
Details :
Eligibility : Pass in higher secondary (10+2) or its equivalent ( physics , chemistry , mathematics ),
Admission through entrance examination
CAT
MAT
GAT
EMCET
28th February 2012, 11:17 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

genetic engineering ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

An individual aspiring for a career in genetic engineering can start the BTech course
after his/her Plus Two Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology.
Admission to B.Tech in Genetic Engineering/Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering is
made generally through entrance tests.

One can also pursue three-year B.Sc degree course in
Genetics / Biological Science / Life Science / Biotechnology subjects
and then go for post graduation (MSc) in genetics.

One who desires for further study and research can pursue M.Tech and PhD
in genetic engineering offered by few institutes in India including the IITs.

TOP COLLEGES :

Arizona State University
Ohio State University-Main Campus
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
The University of Texas at Austin
University of Florida
Aryabhatta Knowledge University
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc)
Kuvempu University, Shimoga
16th May 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheela sekar View Post
I'm a +2 student. In 10th I got 95%. I want to Know about the colleges offering genetic engineering & the fees facilities
29th July 2012, 10:09 PM
samatha89
Member+

the following are the genetic engineering colleges :

Aryabhatta knowledge university , Patna

Indian institute of science , Bangalore

Kuvempu university , Shimoga

Course : B.Tech
Course Name : B.Tech Genetic Engineering
Category Engineering
Duration : 4 years
Details :
Eligibility : Pass in higher secondary (10+2) or its equivalent ( physics , chemistry , mathematics ),
Admission through entrance examination
CAT
MAT
GAT
EMCET
11th January 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

What is genetic engineering entrance exam name. What is the job opputinity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?