22nd June 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Where can i get the admission form of F.Y.B.Com?

When is admission f.y.b.com vniversity form....please tell me where can I get it

22nd June 2012, 12:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i get the admission form of F.Y.B.Com?

Most of the colleges and universities allow online application and also distribute forms in the campus itself. Since the 12th standard results have been declared most of the colleges offering undergraduate courses will be issuing forms now. Infact the last date to submit application in colleges in Mumbai is over. Colleges have started displaying the list of students who can seek admission to the institute. You must visit the website of the university or personally visit the university where you wish to take admission.
21st September 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed pripratory exam passed in YCOU , so I can do the F.Y.B.COM from Mumbai University?
4th June 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to do currspondence from kalina university so when can i get the form of that and when it will be given to us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?