23rd September 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the IAS form? I have finished B.Com with accounting Hons

hii..
I'm from Orissa, Bhubaneswar. I hv finished b.com with accounting hons. In my city Bhubaneswar, where i can get the Ias forms. Plz guide...!

16th January 2012, 11:46 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Where can I get the IAS form? I have finished B.Com with accounting Hons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii..
I'm from Orissa, Bhubaneswar. I hv finished b.com with accounting hons. In my city Bhubaneswar, where i can get the Ias forms. Plz guide...!
Hello..

Yes after completing B.Com(accounting Hons) writing civils exam is a good decision.

First of all know the structure and pattern to Become IAS officer through an entrance exam.

UPSC Civil Service Exam is the entrance for the aspirants of all IAS,IPS,IFS etc., aspirants.

UPSC Civil Service Examination is divided into three stages they are

- Civil Service Aptitude Test(previously Prelims)
- Mains
- Interview

first of all you have to check your eligibility criterion to appear in Civil Service Exam.
The simple check list for the same is you should have completed any degree course from a recognized University and also you should be attaining the minimum age of 21 years.

then you are said to be eligible for appearing in UPSC CSE exam.

after this check list you have to follow the notification which is released annually for the sake of vacant posts in high level services like IAS/IPS/IFS etc.,

Now application procedure.

There are two methods to apply for this exam
i.e., Offline mode and Online Mode.

Offline mode
- This is the conventional method for application followed by ages, you have to buy the application form in the head post office with a 100 rupee central recruitment fee stamp and get cancelled in the same post office.
you have to fill the requisites and then post it along with the acknowledgement.

Online Mode:
- Easy and sophisticated mode you have to fill the application form online and you have to pay the fee (50 Rs) through SBI gateway through your debit/credit card.
This method is very easy and secured.

So, Now the thing you have to do is wait for the notification which is going to be released in Mid february which is next month only.

All the best prepare well and give a good attempt.

Regards
17th January 2012, 12:03 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Where can I get the IAS form? I have finished B.Com with accounting Hons

Quote:
hii..
Keep watching Employment News magazine. The advertisement of UPSC will be available in this paper. Moreover, being a very popular exam, any roadside vendor in BBSR will also be selling the details.

Best of luck!
17th January 2012, 12:19 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I get the IAS form? I have finished B.Com with accounting Hons

IAS Eligibility :

Academic Qualification :
The candidate must be graduate from any university.

Age Limit :
ForGeneral :21 to 30 years.[SC/ST will get 5 years age relaxation and OBC will get 3 year age relaxation]

No Of Attempts :
General : 4.
SC/ST: Unlimited.
OBC :7.

FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN SEE THSE ATTACHMENTS BELOW :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IAS I.pdf(11.7 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf IAS II.pdf(9.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf IAS III.pdf(46.4 KB, 61 views)
17th January 2012, 12:50 AM
rkexam

Quote:
hii..
Yet Registration for IAS exam in not started but it will be available.

For the availability Of online application you can simply go to

http://upsc.gov.in/

for Full information about eligibility you can simply go to

http://upsc.gov.in/general/faq.htm#PageTop

With Regard
RK
17th January 2012, 11:27 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Dear friend,

Very good , Yes after completing B.Com(accounting Hons) writing civils exam is a good decision.

First of all know the structure and pattern to Become IAS officer through an entrance exam.

UPSC Civil Service Exam is the entrance for the aspirants of all IAS,IPS,IFS etc., aspirants.

UPSC Civil Service Examination is divided into three stages they are

- Civil Service Aptitude Test(previously Prelims)
- Mains
- Interview

The simple check list for the same is you should have completed any degree course from a recognized University and also you should be attaining the minimum age of 21 years.

check the following site www.upsc.gov.in for details.
17th January 2012, 01:43 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

IAS- INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE, the selection is through Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year through three phases:-

CSAT- Civil Service Aptitude Test- Preliminary exam comprises of all objective type questions
Civil Service Main Exam is descriptive type question from the syllabus provided.
Personal Interview

any Indian completed graduation from any stream of education within the age group of 21 to 30 years of age are eligible to apply for Civil Service exam.

The application form can be available both through on line and off line mode.

The form can be bought from the head post offices by paying 100.00 central recruitment fee stamp.

Through on line mode the form can be available by logging in the official web site of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in along with afees of Rs.50.00 through SBI Debit/Credit Card or through net banking.

The notification for Civil Service Exam 2012 is yet to be declared which is expected during February 2012.
17th February 2012, 09:28 PM
anushree..

Quote:
hii..
there are many centers in Orrisa from where you can get your IAS form. There is bhubaneswar GPO and many others in orrisa like Bolangir, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhamapur, Bhadrak, Bhawanipatna, Cuttack GPO, Dhenkanal, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Jeypore (K), Jharsuguda, Kendrapara, Keonhargarh, Koraput, Nayagarh, Parlakhemundi, Phulbani, Puri, Rayagada, Sambalpur, Sundargar.
30th April 2012, 05:59 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

UPSC Civil Service Exam is the entrance for the aspirants of all IAS,IPS,IFS etc., aspirants.UPSC Civil Service Examination is divided into three stages they are- Civil Service Aptitude Test(previously Prelims)
- Mains
- Interview
first of all you have to check your eligibility criterion to appear in Civil Service Exam.
The simple check list for the same is you should have completed any degree course froma recognized University and also you should be attaining the minimum age of 21 years.
after this check list you have to follow the notification which is released annually for the sake of vacant posts in high level services like IAS/IPS/IFS,
CSAT- Civil Service Aptitude Test- Preliminary exam comprises of all objective type questions
Civil Service Main Exam is descriptive type question from the syllabus provided.
Personal Interview Indian completed graduation from any stream of education within the age group of21 to 30 years of age are eligible to apply for Civil Service exam.
The application form can be available both through on line and off line mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?