28th July 2011, 04:33 PM
GOMS P

Where can I get a job after MSc Microbiology? What type of job could I get?

Im studying Msc Microbiology. where i get the job & wat type of job i will get?

28th December 2011, 07:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get a job after MSc Microbiology? What type of job could I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOMS P View Post
Im studying Msc Microbiology. where i get the job & wat type of job i will get?
The career prospect for a microbiologists is immense. As you haven't mentioned the specialization you are doing while pursuing M.Sc in Microbiology (Medical, Agricultural, Marine, Industrial and General), i have mentioned the entire sectors where the microbiological professional are absorbed.

Microbiologist can get jobs in many places like Research and Development Laboratories of Government and Private Hospitals, Research Organisations, Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industries.

In the present phase of time India is making a shift from process patent to product patent, large pharmaceutical companies are investing in Research and Development. Hence, the employment opportunity has increased in the area of formulation research, analytical development and clinical research and in new drug discovery.
26th January 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get a job after MSc Microbiology? What type of job could I get?

i intrested in clinical research guide me please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?