9th March 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get Law CET entrance application?

in adoni (kurnool Dst ) AP.where do we get lawcet entrance application form & How much it costs pl inform?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of online application forms for CET of Army Institute of Law Mohali?
  2. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  3. Details Maharashtra LAW CET 2015
  4. Will I get a seat in Government Law Colleges after scoring 1640 rank in Law CET? Which colleges provide Hostel Accommodation Facility for 5 years Law Course?
  5. Where to get application and last date for COMTEK & CET?
  6. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  7. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  8. Will I get any 5 law college of LPU? I have scored 3720 rank in CET
  9. Date of D.Ed and B.Ed CET entrance test? Date of sale of application forms and syllabus of the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  11. Where to get DNB CET application forms for June 2010?
  12. Availability of application forms related to law entrance exam?
  13. How much rank in Law CET is required to join Osmania University campus for LLB 5 years?
  14. Which is the best college in Punjab or Chandigarh to do graduation in Law? -- [New]
  15. Nalsar law entrance application form details? Syllabus and Model Papers?
  16. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  17. Age limit & last date for joining Law courses in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Admission in law 3 years course after securing 43% marks in B.A? Date of commencement of CET exam?
27th November 2016, 04:41 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I get Law CET entrance application?

In Andhra Pradesh, AP LAWCET is conducted for admission to 3 year L.L.B and 5 year L.L.B. courses. Application Fee for AP LAWCET is Rs.350/- for submission of application in time.

Eligibility

3 Year L.L.B.
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- You must have minimum 45% aggregate in your higher secondary education.
- Your age should be below 30 years.

5 Year L.L.B.
- You must have passed (10+2) with minimum 45% aggregate from a recognized institute.
- Your age should be below 20 years.

AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 120
- Total Marks : 120
- Time Duration : 90 Minutes

* General Knowledge : 30 Marks
* Current Affairs : 30 Marks
* Aptitude For Study of Law : 60 Marks

AP LAWCET Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : February, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : April, 2017
- AP LAWCET Exam : May, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?