15th January 2015, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Details Maharashtra LAW CET 2015

Sir, please give me an information about maharashtra law cet 2015 and when the procedure will get started ...and is any chance for final appeared student to attempt such cet?

Related Questions:
  1. Quotas and benefits available in Karnataka CET 2015? Date of examination in 2015?
  2. What should I do to take admission in Law course in Maharashtra after completing B.E?
  3. mht-cet forms from outside maharashtra available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  5. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  6. Examination and marking pattern of MHT-CET 2015
  7. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  8. List of colleges I can apply for with 72 percentile in MBA CET Maharashtra?
  9. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  10. Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?
  11. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  12. Andhra Pradesh students can write KCET 2015?
  13. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  14. Am I eligible for law? I've passed 12th std and have given CET
  15. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  16. Can I get admission in MBA in JBIMS on 89.62 percentile in MAT?
  17. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  18. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
17th January 2015, 12:27 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Details Maharashtra LAW CET 2015

Application procedure for Maharashtra Law Common Entrance Test 2015:

1. Application will be available from 1st week of February 2015.

2. Last date for receiving of application forms is in the 2nd week of March 2015.

3. Hall Tickets will be issued in the 3rd week of March 2015.

4. Examination dates is in the last week of March 2015.

Students who are in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply the Maharashtra Law Common Entrance Test 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?