26th November 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?

i am a b.com hons graduate and cs final student want to do llb course what is the procedure and what is the duration of this coursr and which are the colleges in kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
  2. Colleges offering Morning, Evening or night colleges for LLB in AP?
  3. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the colleges in Kolkata having B.Com LLB course? What is the procedure to get admission?
  5. List of LLB colleges available in Kolkata that can be joined after completing B.Com(Hons)?
  6. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  7. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
  8. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the LLB evening colleges in Hyderabad
  11. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  12. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  13. List of 20 best private colleges and universities offering 3 years LLB course?
  14. List of institutions I can apply for studying CS in Kolkata? I've completed B.A LLB course
  15. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  16. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  17. How to pursue LLB course in distance mode in Kolkata?
  18. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
15th December 2011, 06:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?

To pursue LLB course, you have to clear the entrance exam. Some of the LLB entrance exams in India are NLU Delhi Exam Notification, Kerala Law Entrance Examination, NALSAR Entrance Test, Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), etc. The duration of the course is 3 years. You must have completed graduation with at least 40% marks to appear for any of these entrance tests. You can obtain the application form for the entrance exam from the concerned centers. A few law colleges in Kolkata are Jogesh Chandra Choudhury Law College, South Calcutta Law College, Faculty of Law, West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Sarsuna Law College, etc.
24th July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?

can't we can pursue llb before graduation...?
9th January 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

the entrance exam to study law in west bengal? when will be the form given?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?