5th December 2011, 01:08 PM
Zaheera amreen

Procedure to pursue Criminal Law? When to get application forms for next year LAWCET Exam?

I am a graduate of commerce,i want to study criminal law,for that i need some information.I want to know,do i need to study LLB and then go for the specialization in Criminal law,or else what is the procedure?Plz help me in this matter.And also i want to know when can i get the LAWCET 2012 Application Forms?Hoping that i will get my answers as soon as possible.Thanking U

24th April 2012, 01:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Criminal Law? When to get application forms for next year LAWCET Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheera amreen View Post
I am a graduate of commerce,i want to study criminal law,for that i need some information.I want to know,do i need to study LLB and then go for the specialization in Criminal law,or else what is the procedure?Plz help me in this matter.And also i want to know when can i get the LAWCET 2012 Application Forms?Hoping that i will get my answers as soon as possible.Thanking U
If you are seeking to become a Criminal Lawyer, firstly you have to be a Law graduate. In order to become a Lawyer you need to purse LLB. A Graduate in any discipline can purse 3 years LLB. To pursue 3 years LLB, one mush have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. [percentage criteria may vary]. There are various Law Colleges which offers 3 years LLB. Admission to the colleges are either based on entrance tests or the merit of percentage scored in qualifying exams. To become a criminal lawyer in India, a law graduate does not have to specialize in criminal law. By assisting a well known criminal lawyer, one will learn the tricks and after gaining experience one may start practicing independently. However, one can specialize in criminal Law after becoming a Law Graduate.

In order to get admission and other detail one may refer to the official website of the concerned Law College.
3rd May 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Criminal Law? When to get application forms for next year LAWCET Exam?

Can appearing candidate of graduation are eligible to apply for 3yrs LLB course???
25th May 2012, 08:46 PM
kakoli chakraborty

I have completed my 12th standard with commerce,i want to study criminal law,for that i need some information.I want to know,do i need to study LLB and then go for the specialization in Criminal law,or else what is the procedure?Plz help me in this matter.And also i want to know when can i get the LAWCET 2012 Application Forms?Hoping that i will get my answers as soon as possible.

yours faithfully

Kakoli Chakraborty
10th July 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am 25 yrs, I have complete my graduation in 2008 in commerce, I got 42% I want to do llb from GLC in Mumbai can I eligible for law & give me detail of llb course & also where I get form & detail of 2012law entrance exam date & date of submission of form & other details of LLb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?