4th July 2010, 12:12 AM

How much rank in Law CET is required to join Osmania University campus for LLB 5 years?

hello ,
i want to join osmania universy campus for LLB 5 years, so how much rank will i get in law-cet entrance test?

12th July 2010, 09:58 PM
karthu

Default Re: How much rank in Law CET is required to join Osmania University campus for LLB 5 years?

hai
You should score a minimum of 60% in the cet exam. Then you have to write the eligibility test for joining the osmania university.Only those candidates who have passed the required qualifying exam for admission to the course & secured 50% marks in the concerned subject are eligible for direct admission under this provision without any entrance test.
15th July 2010, 07:30 PM
Shagun Makin

Default Re: How much rank in Law CET is required to join Osmania University campus for LLB 5 years?

First of all you should have minimum of 60% in your exam.

For admission in osmania university first of all you havr to clear the exam and have to get minimum of 50% in all subjects.

only then you will be eligible for direct admission.

best of luck!!!
21st July 2010, 09:41 PM
sunil reddy

hello ,
i want to join osmania universy campus for LLB 5 years, so how much rank will i get in law-cet entrance test?
hello sir, i want to join osmania universy campus for LLB 5 years, i got 126 rank in law-cet entrance test
1st August 2010, 05:32 PM

my rank is 3634, I am preferring Osmania University or Manair Law college Khammam, can you please guide in OU in which colleges this rank would come. Thanks. SN Murthy 98660 54121
18th August 2010, 11:50 AM

hai sir.my name is shabari nath.i got 1367 rank in lawcet 2010.sir please say how much rank is requried to join in osmania campus
4th September 2010, 01:25 PM
shipra saxena

hello ,
You should score a minimum of 60% in the cet exam. Only those candidates who have passed the required qualifying exam for admission to the course & secured 50% marks in the concerned subject are eligible for direct admission under this provision without any entrance test.
so all the best for future
22nd September 2010, 11:01 AM

IS THERE A PROCEDURE BY WHICH A CANDIDATE CAN TAKE ADMISSION IN LAW (B.A.L.L.B.) OF FIVE YR. WITHOUT GIVING A LAW CET. AND (WHAT ARE THE CONCERNED SUBJECTS IN WHICH 50% IS REQUIRED FOR DIRECT ADMISSION.?????)
10th May 2011, 10:42 PM

sir, I want know where can get psychology's study material of llb 5 years 2nd sem of 1st year from Osmania University
5th June 2011, 08:31 AM

sir whats the minimum ranking to be selected in ip university
19th June 2011, 05:46 PM

sir my name is kirankumar dasari i got 92 marks & 566 rank in lawcet2011 ( sc catagiry) may i get the seat in osmania university law college..for 3 years law?
19th June 2011, 08:47 PM

i scored rank 512 in lawcet 2011 will i get seat in Osmania Univierties
25th July 2011, 02:32 AM
qa_gunnery

hello sir
i scored 75 marks, state rank 5148, regional rank 1316, and having BC - D reservation. can any one tell me whether i can get admission in ou campus. do reply to [email protected]
1st August 2011, 06:46 PM

i have completed my MBA can i do 3 yrs law course
12th August 2011, 09:19 PM

i completed my graduation in B.com (comp)from O.U secured 80%. i would like to do law, please suggest me
30th August 2011, 03:41 PM

I got 65% in intermediate(MPC)& I got 352 rank in LAWCET 2011. How will I get campus seat for LLB 5 years in Osmania University?
3rd September 2011, 09:16 PM

is there free accommodation in govt colleges and universities?
17th May 2012, 04:34 PM

hey, i m vaishali shinde i m appearing for the lawcet 2012....i am bit confused wt to prepare nd wt nt....cn u suggest me any books or material required to crack the xam....my ultimate aim is to get seat in osmania for 5yrs llb....
25th May 2012, 12:58 PM

How much rank in Law CET is required to join Osmania University campus for LLB 3 years?
11th June 2012, 08:52 AM

hello sir i got 2198th rank in lawcet 2012 how i will get the osmania university campus seat in 3years course
18th June 2012, 12:24 PM

hello sir,my name is sri lalitha.i got 525 rank in lawcet 5 years.wi i get free seat in good college or not??and can u plz tell me the counselling details??
30th June 2012, 09:47 AM

Hello sir/madam. . . . I got 633 rank in 5yr lawcet entrance 2012 could u plz tell me that can i get a seat in OU and when counselling will be held and also tell me that seat will be alloted through counselling or direct admission plz give me informatiom my no 8500053331 (rajesh)
30th June 2012, 09:48 AM

Hello sir/madam. . . . I got 633 rank in 5yr lawcet entrance 2012 could u plz tell me that can i get a seat in OU and when counselling will be held and also tell me that seat will be alloted through counselling or direct admission plz give me informatiom my no 8500053331 (rajesh)
14th July 2012, 10:55 PM

Sir i got 368 rank in lawcet for 5 years course can i get a seat in o.u i belong to s.t catgery from o.u region
21st August 2012, 06:19 PM

Hello sir? I got 559 rank in lawcet conducted in 2012.and my father is ex-service men in indianarmy.can I get a seat in osmania law college
10th October 2012, 09:10 AM

Sir, I am a citizen of Arunachal pradesh and graduated in 1998. Now I want to obtain degree in law through distance learning. Is this possible and after being obtained this degree can I become a lawyer as per bar norms? Pliz do guide me to pursue.
15th March 2013, 04:16 PM

I am appearing for lawcet, how much rank i should get if i have to join in Osmania campus through NCC reservation .
16th April 2013, 12:46 AM

how much rank will make my road clear to stand in osmania campus for llb 3 years
24th April 2013, 01:49 PM

I am appearing for lawcet 2013. What is the excepted rank to secure a admit in OU law college? Someone please do reply.

Sainath.V
25th June 2013, 12:23 AM

Sir I got 16664 rank and 6648 in ou region can i Get seat in 3yr llb in ou campus
1st July 2013, 02:15 PM

Sir, I got 317 rank and 257 in Ou Region rank. am i eligible for ou campus seat. i belongs to Sc.
4th October 2013, 04:20 PM

hello sir, I scored 401 rank in the lawcet examination and 321 is my regional rank.
im preferring osmania. I belong to BC-D category, and i also hav sports certificates. will i get an admission in OU?? please rply on [email protected]

thank you.
21st June 2014, 07:34 PM

sir, I got 321 rank in lawcet. and I want to do lawyer course in osmania university campus.. can i get a seat in osmania campus seat with my rank,321 ? please reply to me...
25th June 2014, 05:08 AM

Sir,i m a non local student. I had secured 86 % in 12th. N got 36 state rank n 1local area rank.now can i get ou campus. Please guide me?
25th June 2014, 04:14 PM

Sir my name is mohan krishna.i got 4th rank in local area and 203 rank in state for 5 ears llb 2014.so please tell me any one that can i get seat in universities in andhra pradesh.........please give me answer to [email protected]
3rd July 2014, 03:23 PM

sir/mam i am subhadra, i got lawcet rank 3260 in 3years llb course, i have bc-b reservation, can i get osmania university? plz inform me [email protected]
30th September 2014, 03:16 PM

sir I got 2486 rank in lawcet 5 years llb course , so i want to join in osmania university , can I get in osmania university? I have sc reservation . so plz you can infrom me details sir. my name is BALAJI , phn no:9550837266, 8886274828
9th October 2014, 04:00 PM

sir my name is kiran i got 3007 rank in 5years llb and i have sc reservation can i get seat in osmania
13th September 2015, 11:03 AM
SRI DAIDA

how much rank in lawcet is required to join osmania university campus for 3 years I am sc reservation rank 879 in 2015
21st March 2016, 07:31 AM

hello Sir, I have completed my B.Tech from JNTU with above 60% marks. So, I am interested to do 3 year law course. Which type of exemptions, can I get from fees and entrance wise. Some body tole me, those who have completed their traditional/professional degree with more than 60% marks, they can join as direct admission with some fees relaxation. Is it right, Sir?
11th July 2016, 11:32 PM

Sir I have 183 rank in 5years law reservation is BC.b can I get in ou campus set sir
19th October 2016, 11:49 AM

I got 340 rank in lawcet for 5 yrs llb and I got 73% in intermediate(MPC) and I have bc-d reservation.
Can I get seat in osmania university?
Plz inform me [email protected]
16th June 2017, 02:30 PM

My son got 1200 rank in ts lawcet 2017 for 5 years law, we belongs to BC,D, community, is he may have chance to get admission in any university campus in telangana state.
16th May 2018, 10:31 PM

What is last rank of an SC Category candidate who got admission into 5 Yrs LLB Course with BA/B.Com/ BBA in Osmania University, Hyderabad through TS LAWCET 2017 ?

What rank is preferred in TS LAWCET 2018 ?

As such, my daughter is appearing TS LAWCET 2018 on 25-05-2018 for 5 Yrs LLB Course and preferring to join in Osmania University, Hyderabad. What rank is to be obtained ?

BHEEMSEN G
19th June 2018, 10:37 PM

My rank is 6452 in TSLAWCET-2018 3 years llb course can I get seat in evening collage?
my mail address [email protected]
21st January 2019, 08:03 PM

I am ST candidate how many marks required in entrance law cet to get seat in Osmania university pls tell me..